Cranked Crown Big 6 Fibre Cement Ridge Meadowscape (Anthracite)Briarwood Products
Read our reviews on Trustpilot
- Meadowscape Information
Here at Briarwood Supplies, we are passionate about our business and work hard to get things right and give you added value.
Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced and listen to you so you purchase the right materials for your project.
We offer you choice with a wide range of products and can supply complete packages.
Holding non-prime stock, as well as prime, means we can tailor your order to suit your budget.
Large stocks mean we can turn orders around quickly – If we have got it you can collect today!
We keep you informed of the progress of your order.
As a family business, we will be flexible to your needs when we can.
We deliver UK wide on various sized vehicles to suit access requirements.
If we don’t supply a product, we will know someone who can!
Full accessories and fixings available on request.
Payment - PayPal/Debit/Credit Card/Cash on collection. Purchase directly through our www.briarwoodsupplies.co.uk website.
Damages/Shortages must be reported within 5 working days/if correct items are supplied a restocking and collection fee will be charged.
This product is part of our Meadowscape range
Our Meadowscape fibre cement sheets are designed to make your structures roof look old fashioned and dated keeping its inconsistent pattern consistent.
The starting process to make our Meadowscape fibre cement products begins at the early stages when making our Natural Grey standard products. Whilst making our standard fibre cement products (which all start as natural grey), we manufacture them with a special pigment which is added into the mix allowing subtle colour to spread across the whole cement product.
- The matt colour shade is a pigmented top layer of the Fibre Cement mix infused during manufacture
- Designed to reduce sun glare and reflection of naturally bright fibre cement sheets
- This range is not a painted/coated sheet
- Heavy variation in the colour and shade of this design are purposely intended to give an enhanced appearance
- This variation is an inherent characteristic of Fibre Cement sheets because they are made from natural Cement and silicas that react differently to the manufacture process
- We also recommend that Fibre Cement sheets are mixed from different pallets as they are laid to eliminate blocks of differing shades and give the mixed natural effect purposely intended
- It is designed to blend and fade from the day it is installed into the rural landscape
- Fibre cement sheets that have obvious variations in shade should never be laid en block
- Hand made fittings may have a different shade due to the lighter coloured fibre cement mix
- All fibre cement materials can occasionally suffer from efflorescence, where the moisture/salt bloom can bleed into te top surface and show as light-coloured stains
- Please store under cover and if not keep packs covered until ready for use
- Follow all our storage guideliens