Supplying fibre cement sheets and products direct to any site, farm or residential address
Choose our Fibre Cement Sheets for a roofing and cladding solution that combines strength, versatility, and eco-friendliness. Whether you're renovating a commercial space, or an agricultural structure, our fibre cement sheets are the reliable foundation you need.
Why choose our Briarwood fibre cement sheets?
- Quality: Briarwood’s EUROSIX fibre cement sheets conform to BS EN 494: 2004 Class C1X and are covered by an EN standard, UKCA and CE Mark. We adhere to ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environment) standards.
- 30-year manufacturer's guarantee: Briarwood offer a 30-year manufacturer's guarantee on all fibre cement sheets and a 10-year colour guarantee on all painted fibre cement sheets.
- Durability and strength: Every batch of EUROSIX fibre cement sheet undergoes the ACR[M]001:2014 Tests for non-fragility of profiled sheeting and has been certified as achieving Class C. Briarwood have gone one-step further and carried out independent tests of the same criteria and are able to provide results where our EUROSIX fibre cement sheets achieve Class B.
- Reinforcement strips: EUROSIX is a strong fibre cement sheet reinforced with polypropylene strips that are placed in strategic locations along the entire length of the sheet. This provides maximum impact strength without sacrificing the product's appearance, durability, or practicality.
- Eco-friendly choice: Fibre cement sheets are manufactured using sustainable practices and are free from harmful chemicals. They are a responsible choice for environmentally conscious builders and homeowners.
- Cost-effective: Invest in long-term savings with fibre cement sheets. Their durability and low maintenance requirements translate into reduced life-cycle costs, making them a cost-effective choice for any project.